Stolen 1990's yellow Specialized Stumpjumper with racks

Nick B

Jan 20, 2015, 9:30:58 PM1/20/15
to stolen-bicyc...@googlegroups.com

My 1990's yellow Specialized Stumpjumper was taken from my basement last night.  Wasn't locked, I assume the thief followed one of my neighbors in through the front gate.

components include
  • lowrider front rack
  • rear rack
  • black rigid surly fork
  • black/white grips and seat
  • cruiser bars
  • new-ish black Shimano crankset.

The thief also nicked my helmet and headlight mount which were attached to the bike, and I am almost more mad about those than the loss of the bike! Please spread the word!

Nick B

Jan 21, 2015, 3:46:13 PM1/21/15
to stolen-bicyc...@googlegroups.com
SFPD case number 150063263

Nick B

Jan 23, 2015, 12:39:48 PM1/23/15
to stolen-bicyc...@googlegroups.com
Turns out my bike wasn't stolen after all.  I just parked it in a different place than normal and forgot!

Thanks to all who support this group, its a great resource.