Lost grey Trek Domane road bike at Google B42 during lockdown

Anurag Batra

Aug 18, 2021, 2:09:37 PM8/18/21
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
In the period that we were locked down, my grey Trek Domane road bike disappeared from the bike rack at B42. After a bunch of communications with GSOC, REWS, and a few other departments, I was told the equivalent of - well this sucks, but Google is not liable for this.

Reaching out to this group wondering if someone would know what happened to those bikes (there were a bunch of them I'm sure)?

Also, does anybody have similar experience (or otherwise, hopefully, where they're able to get compensated for the loss)?