Stolen: White Giant Road Bike (SF)

Julien Silland

Sep 30, 2021, 1:28:20 PM9/30/21
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
Hi all,

The bike is a Giant road bike bought in 2011, ~middle of the range with entry-level Shimano components. I don't have a picture of it but two features make this bike stand out:
  • It is covered in various stickers from the states / cities it was ridden through — probably 15 of them or so, the most visible one being a brown "Arkansas" sticker on the top tube
  • The bar tape is a mixed black / bright yellow color
It has more of a sentimental value than a commercial one, as it was used for a cross-country trip.

Backstory: Our garage was broken into early this morning, cut through two bike locks and stole both of them. We're in SF by the Panhandle. The police came on site and somehow managed to come across and detain folks that were in possession of my neighbor's bike, but my wife's bike is still out there.

Cheers,
-j