Two bike stolen Bernal Heights

瀏覽次數:44 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Paul Bendernagel

未讀,
2022年12月23日 中午12:59:512022/12/23
收件者:Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
We woke up this morning to two bikes stolen from the house we're staying in.  A 2021 Specialized Diverge Comp in Blue (ice blue clay/cast umbar) in a size 52cm and a black 2013 Surly Cross-Check in a size 56cm.  The diverge had an ortleib frame bag, revelate designs top tube bag, two roadrunner bags feed bags and whoever stole them also took the orange smith bike helmet that was hanging on the bars.  The surly has hunt wheels and rene herse tanwall tires.  Pictures of the two bikes are attached.  Reach out to Paul Bendernagel (917-974-4241) or Marissa Maislen (206-406-2215).  Let us know if you see anything!

Best,
Paul

Marissa_BIke.jpg
Paul_Bike.jpg