Stolen: Soma Smoothie, white with black detail

Jenny Martin

Aug 13, 2021, 10:03:43 PM8/13/21
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
Hi all -
not sure what the rules are here but I've been told to post my stolen bike details for what it is worth.
The bike was taken from the basement of the building on the corner of 14th and Franklin in Oakland on Wednesday August 11 sometime between 8:30 am and 5 pm.
BIKE DETAILS
White Soma Smoothie with black details, hot pink flip flop pedals, black with rainbow dots bar tape and Shimano parts top to bottom. Drop bars are relatively narrow. Stock saddle.

I attached a partial picture. Police report filed with oakland pd.

I would appreciate an email if anyone sees anything. thanks all
Jenny

IMG_2396.jpeg