Mountain Bikes Stolen from Berkeley - S-Works / Zerode / Orbea

Neil Flock

Mar 26, 2023, 11:32:49 AM3/26/23
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
 We had 4 unique bikes stolen from our building on 6th Street in Berkeley last night.

1) Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper. Size L. Black/carbon color. XTR drivetrain. Fox Factory suspension and seatpost. Hope brakes. Has a gear attached to the brake disc on the rear wheel. Had a battery strapped to the down tube.

2) Zerode Katipo. Blue/orange color with black chainstay. Size XL/505mm. Pinion gearbox w/ belt drive. TRP brakes. Intend upside down fork. EXT rear shock. Rock Shox seatpost. Has a gear attached to the brake disc on the rear wheel. Had a battery strapped to the down tube.

3) Zerode Taniwha. Light blue/black. Size M/445mm. Pinion gearbox w/ belt drive. Magura brakes. Cane Creek suspension. 9 Point 8 seatpost. Gold project 321 hubs & nipples. Has a gear attached to the brake disc on the rear wheel. Had a battery strapped to the down tube.

4) Orbea Rise M20. Size L. Blue-carbon/gold color. SLX drivetrain. Stock build except for the XTR pedals. Brake levers are not matching - one says Deore / the other says Shimano.

Thanks for any help recovering these.
Taniwha_cropped.jpg
Rise_cropped.jpg
Katipo_cropped.jpg