STOLE: Xtracycle Edgerunner White Cargo Bike with White Yepp Child Seat

Malena Leon

Sep 23, 2021, 1:31:54 PM9/23/21
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
Taken from California Street in Berkeley

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-23 at 10.22.42 AM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-09-23 at 10.21.25 AM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-09-23 at 10.20.39 AM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-09-23 at 10.19.54 AM.jpeg

Kevin Boomerang Bike

Jul 25, 2022, 4:54:18 PM7/25/22
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area

Hi

Sorry for your stolen bike. I am spent the last nine years to eliminate bike theft.

Boomerang Bike is the only company in North America committed to developing the next generation of bike security based on the bike communicating to the bike owner.

This month, July, is our 9th anniversary since we incorporated

Our core belief has remained essentially simple: The pain of having a bike stolen is real. It makes us feel attacked, vulnerable, and violated.  In addition to the pain and inconvenience of having a bike stolen, the worry caused by thinking, “is my bike is safe” prevents us from fully enjoying our bikes.

We recently created a video on how I use the Boomerang.  I call it “Peace of Mind” https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRMdSje8/?k=1

Our biggest problem for the last nine years is raising enough capital to speed up our development.

Congress might have solved our problem with the invention of Reg. C investing.   Reg C investing was created to fill the gap left by Wall Street and large Venture Capital firms.  Reg C provides a legal structure for small investors to invest in small companies for as little as $200.

If $200 is beyond your budget, please tell your are friends you would like to support this company, Boomerang, to develop the next generation bike security solution and you are collecting $20 bills to support his effort.

We plan to use the capital to make the current solution more robust and add the following features.   Built in video camera, voice alarm, customer programmable alarm.

New Features

https://vimeo.com/730123715

Here is a link to our Reg C. portal

https://boomerangbike.squarespace.com/