Stolen: Dark Blue Kona Sutra

Paul

Jul 19, 2022, 2:59:38 PMJul 19
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
My Kona Sutra was stolen from inside a church at 2369 Overlook Drive, Walnut Creek Sunday night/early Monday morning after leaving inside for secure storage as I was coming back the next day.
Its frame is a lot more scraped up than in the photo after using my bike lock around it for years. The front fender comes loose a lot, and the back rack needs a bar welded back into place. The handlebar wrapping is now brown, not black.

I live by this bike, as I don't have a car.
Thank you to anyone who helps me get it back!

01a5d81455955aa18a67e6f2d7d402d7d0fb6a3137.jpg