STOLEN and being sold on craigslist now: Rad Runner plus

Scott Winton

Oct 1, 2021, 1:51:57 PM10/1/21
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
Rad Runner Plus stolen from me two days ago. Somebody watched me assemble it in my carport and then took it as soon as I walked away before I could lock it up.

It was posted to craigslist last night:  https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/d/san-francisco-rad-runner-plus/7387905394.html

If anybody can get any photos or info about this listing from the seller, please let me know.

Scott Winton

Oct 1, 2021, 1:53:13 PM10/1/21
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
edit: theft occured in Santa Cruz, but it is being advertised for sale in Richmond/Seacliff

Nabil M

Oct 1, 2021, 2:41:27 PM10/1/21
to Scott Winton, Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
Have you filed a police report?

Message has been deleted