Stolen: 😱 White Leader Fixie Bike

Le Shawn Purcell

Oct 16, 2021, 1:26:33 PM10/16/21
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
Hey all,

I'm posting on here because my friend told me about this. I had a white leader 725 fixie stolen from my house on 23rd/24th and Bryant in the Mission. I don't have any pics of it cos I never found the need to take a picture of it, however, it has a carbon fiber handlebars, a "TRUMP/PENCE OUT NOW!" sticker, an FTC sticker, a metallic spitfire sticker, some shitty pedals that strap your feet in (plastic cover, cotton straps) a MUMIA sticker that makes that is inspired by the MUNI logo. If anyone has seen or knows about it please let me know, I spent hella money on this bike. I'm also hella mad that someone would steal my shit considering I've literally never stolen anything from anyone. Thanks folks, I appreciate this group being here, hopefully it's found.