WIND!!!

1 view

Jeffrey B. Baldwin

May 1, 2021, 4:02:37 PM5/1/21
to SAS Google Group

Hi SAS Astrogawkers;

Clear sky Chart says winds will be 17 – 28 MPH. I think I’m gonna stay home and try next week. My telescope is a big sail. Rick says NAOO has similar wind issues for Hwy 4.

Peddler next week????????

Baldy

Jeff Baldwin

Lathrop, CA

Paul Kovacik

May 1, 2021, 4:14:29 PM5/1/21
to SAS Google Group
Disappointed. 😥 But I understand.

I'm going to go to my friends ranch on the outskirts of Jackson. I have a smaller scope so hopefully I won't have the sail problem that Jeff will have.

Peddler Hill next week sounds good! Let me know.

An Astronomer is someone who needs lots of S P A C E