Heliport

Jeffrey B. Baldwin

Jan 27, 2022, 10:42:48 PM1/27/22
to SAS Google Group

Hi SAS Gawkers;

So Saturday night at the Emergency Heliport? Anybody up for it?

Baldy

Jeff Baldwin

Lathrop, CA

John Schimpf

Jan 27, 2022, 10:57:40 PM1/27/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
Very possible!

Jan 27, 2022, 11:23:46 PM1/27/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com

Jason Keyes

Jan 28, 2022, 12:29:45 AM1/28/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
Wish I wasn't working this Sunday. But if anyone is going out next weekend, I'm hoping to get out under the new moon.

Chris Larson

Jan 28, 2022, 10:26:51 AM1/28/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
I'll be working around the house tomorrow, but if it's clear I might head up to get the lay of the land! I'm the new guy, lol. Mark me as a definite maybe!

Clear skies!

Chris Larson

Jeffrey B. Baldwin

Jan 29, 2022, 12:09:24 PM1/29/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com

Hi SAS Astro-Gawkers:

Clear Sky Chart looks ok for tonight at the Heliport. Mike, Chester and I will hopefully get there around 17:00. Hopefully we’ll have a good, clear, dark comfortable night.

Jeff Baldwin

Lathrop, CA

Paul Kovacik

Jan 29, 2022, 12:15:10 PM1/29/22
to SAS Google Group
Jeff,
Awesome, I haven't looked at the chart yet. Thanks for saving me the trouble. I'll see you out there.

Never Forget Pluto
1930 - 2006

Patet Coelum

Bill Litel

Jan 29, 2022, 1:12:31 PM1/29/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
Heading for Fremont Peak State Park as a second option for an AAU overnighter. Anyone is welcome. Not sure if the parks 30” will be open, but we’ll have our scopes.

Clear skies regardless!

William E. Litel

ISA Certified Arborist WE-5486-A

Calif. Cert. Nrsy. Pro. 2114

ACRT Pacific, LLC

Cell: 209-302-0095

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, EMPLOYEE, OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THE MESSAGE TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY. THANK YOU.

Jan 29, 2022, 1:47:13 PM1/29/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com

Were you still planning on coming by my place for the certificate this morning?

Jeff Baldwin

Lathrop, CA

Image removed by sender.

image001.jpg

Omar Anzaldua

Jan 29, 2022, 4:26:40 PM1/29/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
Have great time everyone. My baby is ill with COVID so I’m going nowhere except may the driveway. Be safe and clear skies.
-Omar

Jeffrey B. Baldwin

Jan 29, 2022, 4:27:50 PM1/29/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com

Ouch Omar. Good luck with that.

Jeff Baldwin

Lathrop, CA

Have great time everyone. My baby is ill with COVID so I’m going nowhere except may the driveway. Be safe and clear skies.

-Omar

.

Jeffrey B. Baldwin

Jan 29, 2022, 4:49:51 PM1/29/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com

Hi SAS Gawkers:

So, I am pulling the plug on my observing tonight. 1, Mike has the sniffles and doesn’t want to infect anybody or be out in the cold air, and 2, I have an ankle that has just decided that it doesn’t want to let me walk. So I am very sorry, but Mike, Chester and I will NOT be attending the Heliport tonight! SORRY!

Baldy

Jeff Baldwin

Lathrop, CA

.

Paul Kovacik

Jan 29, 2022, 5:07:10 PM1/29/22
to SAS Google Group
Damn, hoover dam.
(1) Mike, get better soon.
(2) Jeff, I hope that your ankle is feeling better soon after.

My goal tonight will be to do a good polar alignment. If I can do that, that would be a step in the right direction for me.

Paul

Clarum Calum

Christie Abbott

Jan 29, 2022, 6:02:27 PM1/29/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
Omar, so sorry to hear your baby is sick.  Hope he/she is better soon!

Christie

On Jan 29, 2022, at 1:26 PM, 'Omar Anzaldua' via Stockton Astronomical Society <stockt...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

 Have great time everyone. My baby is ill with COVID so I’m going nowhere except may the driveway. Be safe and clear skies.

Jeffrey B. Baldwin

Jan 29, 2022, 7:11:47 PM1/29/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com

I also have a new tranny leak. It isn’t bad but travelling up into the mountains and discovering there that it is bad, that would just suck.

Jeff Baldwin

Lathrop, CA

Jan 30, 2022, 12:20:41 PM1/30/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
Image.jpeg
Greetings from Fremont Peak.

Clear skies! AAU

William E. Litel

ISA Certified Arborist WE-5486-A

Calif. Cert. Nrsy. Pro. 2114

ACRT Pacific, LLC

Cell: 209-302-0095

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, EMPLOYEE, OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THE MESSAGE TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY. THANK YOU.

Jan 30, 2022, 12:30:00 PM1/30/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com

Awesome!

Jeff Baldwin