Hwy 4

bal...@comcast.net

Feb 10, 2024, 7:15:24 PMFeb 10
to stockt...@googlegroups.com

Hi SAS:

Peddler and the emergency Heliport are both snowed in, so if anybody is planning to observe tonight, Hwy 4 might be the ticket. Watch out for dew! I personally can’t make it tonight, if anybody is planning n going, please post it here.

Baldy

Jeff Baldwin

Lathrop, CA

Jason Keyes

Feb 10, 2024, 7:36:15 PMFeb 10
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
I'm working (again) but hopefully there'll be clear skies!

William Litel

Feb 10, 2024, 8:12:38 PMFeb 10
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
  I’ll not be heading to highway 4 as well. But my goodness! You could not ask for much more (although I will!) weather wise.

Clear skies!

William E. Litel
ISA Certified Arborist
WE-5486-A
TRAQ Certified

William Litel

Feb 10, 2024, 9:34:38 PMFeb 10
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
Happy Lunar New Year by the way!

William E. Litel
ISA Certified Arborist
WE-5486-A
TRAQ Certified

On Feb 10, 2024, at 5:12 PM, William Litel <lite...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

  I’ll not be heading to highway 4 as well. But my goodness! You could not ask for much more (although I will!) weather wise.

Jason Keyes

Feb 11, 2024, 4:03:29 PMFeb 11
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
Happy year of the dragon!