Jim Seiferling

Jeffrey B. Baldwin

Nov 19, 2021, 7:50:35 PM11/19/21
to SAS Google Group, Doug Christensen, Eric Holland, Fred Schumacher, Jeff Baldwin, Jerry Hyatt, Mike Lavieri, Rebecca Lewis, Tim Clark, Becky Greider, bthoma...@sbcglobal.net, Buck Tergis, Chris Pezzoni, Dan Collins, Doug Dillon, Eric Reichenbach, Jack Sales, James Schuknecht, Jim and Emilia Seiferling, John Schimpf, Kevin Hall, Lara Grimes, Larry McCune, Lincoln Lee, lonr...@comcast.net, Mat Hutchings, Michael Studer, Mike Lavieri, mike....@yahoo.com, Omar Anzaldua, Paul Kovacik, Paul Neidhamer, Rich Wampler, Rick Hedrick, wolfsta...@aol.com

Hello Stockton Astronomical Society;

This has been such a stupid, lousy year. I have one more terrible piece of news. Our beloved member Jim Seiferling passed away last night from heart issues. He was at our LHS meeting for Luminous, and we all saw him not knowing it would only be a week before he left us. He was a wonderful, intelligent person of extraordinary character. He’s been in our SAS family for at least a quarter  of a century, if not longer. He will be terribly missed. Our hearts go out to Emilia.

Baldy

Jeff Baldwin

Lathrop, CA

Paul Kovacik

Nov 19, 2021, 7:55:16 PM11/19/21
to Jeffrey B. Baldwin, SAS Google Group, Doug Christensen, Eric Holland, Fred Schumacher, Jerry Hyatt, Mike Lavieri, Rebecca Lewis, Tim Clark, Becky Greider, bthoma...@sbcglobal.net, Buck Tergis, Chris Pezzoni, Dan Collins, Doug Dillon, Eric Reichenbach, Jack Sales, James Schuknecht, Jim and Emilia Seiferling, John Schimpf, Kevin Hall, Lara Grimes, Larry McCune, Lincoln Lee, Lonnie Robinson, Mat Hutchings, Michael Studer, Mike Lavieri, mike....@yahoo.com, Omar Anzaldua, Paul Neidhamer, Rich Wampler, Rick Hedrick, wolfsta...@aol.com
This saddens me. May his soul rest in peace in the cosmos.

You can observe a lot by just watching.

Bill Litel

Nov 19, 2021, 10:32:10 PM11/19/21
to stockt...@googlegroups.com, Jeffrey B. Baldwin, SAS Google Group, Doug Christensen, Eric Holland, Fred Schumacher, Jerry Hyatt, Mike Lavieri, Rebecca Lewis, Tim Clark, Becky Greider, bthoma...@sbcglobal.net, Buck Tergis, Chris Pezzoni, Dan Collins, Doug Dillon, Eric Reichenbach, Jack Sales, James Schuknecht, Jim and Emilia Seiferling, John Schimpf, Kevin Hall, Lara Grimes, Larry McCune, Lincoln Lee, Lonnie Robinson, Mat Hutchings, Michael Studer, Mike Lavieri, mike....@yahoo.com, Omar Anzaldua, Paul Neidhamer, Rich Wampler, Rick Hedrick, wolfsta...@aol.com
My condolences

Nov 19, 2021, 11:04:40 PM11/19/21
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
I’m really sorry to hear that, I’m glad we got to spend time together at luminous he seemed like a great guy!

Sent from my iPhone

Jeffrey B. Baldwin

Nov 19, 2021, 11:14:38 PM11/19/21
to stockt...@googlegroups.com

He was a great guy. The greatest! Smart, calm, gentlemanly, witty, such a great dude.

Jeff Baldwin

Lathrop, CA

Image removed by sender.

image001.jpg