Highway 4

Eric Holland

Oct 15, 2022, 6:45:29 PM10/15/22
to SAS Google Group
Paul and I are gong to Highway 4 tonight to practice some mount alignment and do some viewing.  If anyone else was thinking of going, see you there.

Regards,

Eric

Bill Litel

Oct 15, 2022, 6:49:54 PM10/15/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
  I won’t be able to make it. Dark Skies!

William E. Litel

Contract Vegetation Program Mgr.

ISA Certified Arborist WE-5486-A

TRAQ Certified, Calif. Cert. Nrsy. Pro. 2114

ACRT Pacific, LLC

Cell: 209-302-0095

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, EMPLOYEE, OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THE MESSAGE TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY. THANK YOU.

Paul and I are gong to Highway 4 tonight to practice some mount alignment and do some viewing.  If anyone else was thinking of going, see you there.

Regards,

Eric

Stockton Astronomical Society

Oct 15, 2022, 9:19:21 PM10/15/22
to Stockton Astronomical Society
Hello,

I won't be able to make it tonight either. But I wish you clear skies and fun!

Bill Litel