Hwy 4

Jeffrey B. Baldwin

Nov 18, 2022, 9:22:39 PM11/18/22
to SAS Google Group

Hi SAS friends:

Saturday night is the Hwy 4 star party. Moonrise Sunday morning is 03:08. Skies are promisingly clear. Mike, Cosmo and I may go to the Heliport instead. I'd do that next week but I'll be 1000 miles away. So I'm just starting the conversation to see where people are planning to go.

Baldy

Jeff Baldwin

Lathrop, CA

Paul Kovacik

Nov 18, 2022, 9:33:51 PM11/18/22
to SAS Google Group
I'll probably go the emergency Heliport if that is where everyone is going. 🤷

Paul

You haven't failed until you quit trying.

Jason Keyes

Nov 19, 2022, 11:10:40 AM11/19/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
Darn, wish I could go, but I'll be working

Paul Kovacik

Nov 19, 2022, 1:05:15 PM11/19/22
to SAS Google Group
SAS gang,
I'm not feeling that good so I think that I will pass on going out tonight.

Paul

You haven't failed until you quit trying.

Bill Litel

Nov 19, 2022, 1:07:33 PM11/19/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
  The crud is going around to be sure. Feel better soon!

William E. Litel

Contract Vegetation Program Mgr.

ISA Certified Arborist WE-5486-A

TRAQ Certified, Calif. Cert. Nrsy. Pro. 2114

ACRT Pacific, LLC

Cell: 209-302-0095

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, EMPLOYEE, OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THE MESSAGE TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY. THANK YOU.

Nov 19, 2022, 1:31:09 PM11/19/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com

Ouch, sorry Paul.

Jeff Baldwin

Lathrop, CA

Nov 19, 2022, 4:19:04 PM11/19/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com

Hi SAS Gawkers:

Mike, Cosmo and I will be getting to the Heliport around 4:30 or 5:00. The night promises to be excellent!

Baldy

Tim Clark

Nov 19, 2022, 5:47:32 PM11/19/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
I unfortunately can’t make it tonight.
Clean skies guys!

bal...@comcast.net

Nov 19, 2022, 11:12:17 PM11/19/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com

So, Mike and I went to the Heliport. It was perfectly clear and comfy. But when unloading the scope we discovered that one of the pole connectors was broken, and so we loaded back up and went home. Grrrr. Sometimes you’re the bug and sometimes you’re the windshield. Tonight, we were bugs.

Baldy

Stockton Astronomical Society

Nov 20, 2022, 12:10:55 AM11/20/22
to Stockton Astronomical Society
Wish I could've made it been pretty bummed lately with scheduling not being able to go out and observe. Just went outside though for a few minutes. Saw Mars, saw the seven sisters. atleast with my backyard oriion is still too low. ah well, maybe next time

Bill Litel

Nov 20, 2022, 1:21:53 AM11/20/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
Darn! It looked like it was going to be a good night.

bal...@comcast.net

Nov 20, 2022, 2:10:04 PM11/20/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com

It was PERFECT there. Spots of snow here and there but the concrete pad was clear. Chilly, clear, excellent. All to turn around and go home. Ugh.

Darn! It looked like it was going to be a good night.