Video link

bal...@comcast.net

Jan 31, 2023, 5:46:11 AM1/31/23
to stockt...@googlegroups.com

Our Mars Graze video.

https://youtu.be/ZILC1qIHsS8

Jeff Baldwin

Lathrop, CA

bal...@comcast.net

Jan 31, 2023, 11:42:02 AM1/31/23
to stockt...@googlegroups.com

Hi SAS:

From the San Joaquin Airport last night, we looked for Comet ZTF. The water in the air and the bright Moon made it IMPOSIBLE to see the comet! At the end of the graze event the temp was 29 F and the relative humidity was 100%, and stuff started frosting up.

Baldy

Jason Keyes

Jan 31, 2023, 4:11:26 PM1/31/23
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
Wow! That's a great video! You guys were in the perfect spot! I regret not seeing that with my own eyes. Thanks for sharing!!!

Paul Kovacik

Jan 31, 2023, 5:31:05 PM1/31/23
to SAS Google Group
Great video Jeff!
I wish that I could have gone with you but I need my beauty rest and I was doing Search and Rescue training on the 31st.
Thanks for sharing.

Paul

You haven't failed until you quit trying.

William Litel

Jan 31, 2023, 6:09:19 PM1/31/23
to SAS Google Group
  Very good video Jeff! Amateur astronomer my...

William E. Litel
1810 Santa Fe Dr.
Stockton, CA, 95209

Christie Abbott