Hwy 4

已查看 4 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

bal...@comcast.net

未读,
2022年10月21日 19:32:022022/10/21
收件人 stockt...@googlegroups.com

Hi SAS Gawkers:

Since ATM is tomorrow, I do not think I can make it up to Peddler, so I will probably end up at the Hwy 4 site.

Baldy

Jeff Baldwin

Lathrop, CA

Michael Chapman

未读,
2022年10月21日 19:56:002022/10/21
收件人 stockt...@googlegroups.com

Evening Jeff,

I may be able to join you at HWY 4 site tomorrow, what time were you considering heading up?

Michael Chapman

T. 484-750-1011

Bill Litel

未读,
2022年10月21日 20:00:052022/10/21
收件人 stockt...@googlegroups.com
Jeff, What time you opening the shop tomorrow?

William E. Litel

Contract Vegetation Program Mgr.

ISA Certified Arborist WE-5486-A

TRAQ Certified, Calif. Cert. Nrsy. Pro. 2114

ACRT Pacific, LLC

Cell: 209-302-0095

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, EMPLOYEE, OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THE MESSAGE TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY. THANK YOU.