Dennis LeClert

Jeffrey B. Baldwin

Aug 28, 2021, 8:53:58 PM8/28/21
to SAS Google Group, Doug Christensen, Eric Holland, Fred Schumacher, Jeff Baldwin, Jerry Hyatt, Mike Lavieri, Rebecca Lewis, Tim Clark

Hi SAS;

Dennis LeClert is in the hospital. He had to have a triple bypass but is doing really well [now he is, he wasn’t earlier]. So thankful he’s ok now. Just got off the phone with him and Peggy and they are thankful they got to this when they did. So yippee, he’s gonna be ok. I’ll leave the details up to them to discuss.

Baldy

Jeff Baldwin

Lathrop, CA

Bill Litel

Aug 28, 2021, 9:28:43 PM8/28/21
to stockt...@googlegroups.com, Doug Christensen, Eric Holland, Fred Schumacher, Jeff Baldwin, Jerry Hyatt, Mike Lavieri, Rebecca Lewis, Tim Clark
Best wishes and get well Dennis

William E. Litel
Vegetation Program Mgr.
ACRT Pacific, LLC

Aug 29, 2021, 1:12:23 AM8/29/21
to stockt...@googlegroups.com, Doug Christensen, Eric Holland, Fred Schumacher, Jeff Baldwin, Jerry Hyatt, Mike Lavieri, Rebecca Lewis, Tim Clark
Thanks for letting us know.  So glad he is doing well, and I hope his recovery goes smoothly.

Christie