Great time yesterday

Paul Kovacik

May 8, 2022, 11:47:13 AM5/8/22
to SAS Google Group
It was a very loooong day for me and Ami (my dog). This was also my first pot luck in the park.

The food was great and I over stuffed myself proper. My thanks to everyone who brought all of that delicious food. Yum, yummy.

By the time it came to setting up my telescope I made a judgment call and called it a day. I was exhausted. But there will be another time and another adventure. 😁

Paul Kovacik

Patet Coelum

Douglas Christensen

May 9, 2022, 12:26:37 PM5/9/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
Paul,
Thanks for helping out yesterday.
I hope that in spite of the exhaustion you had a good time.
I wish I hadn't been so busy so I could have enjoyed your company for a bit longer, alas that will have to wait until the next Astronomy in the Park.
Our little Astronomy Society works because people like you help make it work and I thank you for that.

Douglas Christensen

Public Outreach Coordinator

Stockton Astronomical Society

209/462-0798 (American Sign)

209/471-1674 (Cell)

www.stocktonastro.org

Paul Kovacik

May 9, 2022, 1:38:08 PM5/9/22
to SAS Google Group
Doug,
I was glad to help out. It was a very long week for me and I was exhausted by the time it came to set up my telescope. I made it home safely. So I will try to plan better next time and I won't be so exhausted. I'm not a young man anymore but I keep on trying. I did have a good time. Thanks to everyone who attended and making this such a great event for me.

Paul Kovacik

Patet Coelum