smoke

Jeffrey B. Baldwin

Aug 28, 2021, 3:57:57 PM8/28/21
to SAS Google Group

OK SAS astrogawkers, the smoky really stinks. If we go up we will probably see only Jupiter and Saturn, and we can see them down here. So I have a feeling that Hwy 4 is probably a “no-go” deal tonight??????? If anybody is planning on going up, please post it here so we can decide to go or not.

Baldy

Jeff Baldwin

Lathrop, CA

Jeff Baldwin

Aug 28, 2021, 4:14:43 PM8/28/21
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
Ok, its official, I am not going to Hwy4 tonight.

Bill Litel

Aug 28, 2021, 4:16:59 PM8/28/21
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
With the air quality being in the unhealthy down here and we would be even closer to the fire near New Melones, no, I will not be going

William E. Litel
Vegetation Program Mgr.
ACRT Pacific, LLC