High Altitude Star Party tomorrow night

1 view

Jeffrey B. Baldwin

Apr 9, 2021, 10:38:07 AM4/9/21
to SAS Google Group

Hi SAS Astro-Gawkers:

Tomorrow night, 4/10/21, is the high altitude star party. Mike, Cosmo and myself are heading up, I’m just arguing with myself as to which place to go. Since the snow at 7000’ is still a question, we’ll probably hit the 4000’ Heliport just past Pioneer. It’s cleaner but has a rougher horizon, but there won’t be any snow there. Weather on CSC look perfect at this moment. Be prepared for cold.

Baldy

Jeff Baldwin

Lathrop, CA

Stockton Astronomical Society

Apr 9, 2021, 11:58:52 AM4/9/21
to Stockton Astronomical Society
Hi Jeff,
I'll be there. What time are you arriving at the Heliport?

Paul Kovacik

Omar Anzaldua

Apr 9, 2021, 8:04:38 PM4/9/21
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
Awesome!! Have fun everyone. Wish I could make it.