Sunday Night at Hwy 4

Jeffrey B. Baldwin

May 14, 2022, 12:13:34 AM5/14/22
to SAS Google Group

Hi SAS Gawkers:

Sunday night is the lunar eclipse. I will be observing it at our Hwy 4 site. I plan on getting there around 19:00 to set up. The Moon will be mostly eclipsed at Moonrise/Sunset, roughly 20:00, and totality will begin shortly thereafter.

Baldy

Jeff Baldwin

Lathrop, CA

Paul Kovacik

May 14, 2022, 12:17:10 AM5/14/22
to SAS Google Group
I should be there too.

Paul

Patet Coelum

Maria R. Garza

May 14, 2022, 2:01:29 PM5/14/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com, Jeffrey B. Baldwin
Jose and I are hoping to go as well

Tim Clark

May 15, 2022, 8:16:15 PM5/15/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com, Jeffrey B. Baldwin
What do you all think- are these clouds or wind gonna mess up the eclipse?

Jeffrey B. Baldwin

May 15, 2022, 8:27:24 PM5/15/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com

I am still going to go but I’m not going to take the pig of a telescope I was planning on taking, I’m going to take a small scope and lawn chairs and just relax out there. I hope to be there with Mike by 19:30.

Jeff Baldwin

Lathrop, CA

Image removed by sender.

image001.jpg

Paul Kovacik

May 15, 2022, 8:29:24 PM5/15/22
to SAS Google Group, Jeffrey B. Baldwin
Tim,
I don't know. I was just planning on bringing my camera so I don't know how things will turn out. Hopefully it will be OK, if not we'll shoot the bull for a while.
Paul

Patet Coelum

Eric Holland

May 15, 2022, 8:38:12 PM5/15/22