Peddler Hill Last Night

Jeffrey B. Baldwin

Jun 13, 2021, 1:12:16 PM6/13/21
to SAS Google Group

How was it up there last night?

Jeff Baldwin

Lathrop, CA

Bill Litel

Jun 13, 2021, 2:06:23 PM6/13/21
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
  Conditions were good to very good, not excellent. The objects were there for the viewing and easy to find as the guide stars were very visible.
  The clear sky chart was accurate again! However I feel the “Seeing” grade it gave the site was a bit harsh. Like I mentioned, the object was there for the viewing and was very good at times, but the finer details were muted.
  Next month will be good for the Lagoon, Triffid and Swan as they’ll be a bit higher. Although they did look good just not a lot of color.
  I’d like to thank Paul, Chris, Grant, Carlos (?), Jules and William (the guy imaging the Milky Way). With all the imaging going on last night, I would hope to see some awesome plates 😉

Clear Skies!

William E. Litel
Vegetation Program Mgr.
ACRT Pacific, LLC

Jun 14, 2021, 6:12:34 PM6/14/21
to SAS Google Group
Well, looks like attachments can only be 8 MG or less so here is a resize!

Jun 14, 2021, 6:24:14 PM6/14/21
to SAS Google Group
Chris,
That is amazing. Awesome work. Very cool. 👍

Paul

An Astronomer is someone who needs lots of S P A C E

Christie Abbott

Jun 14, 2021, 8:26:11 PM6/14/21
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
Awesome photo!