Oak Grove

Jeffrey B. Baldwin

Nov 13, 2021, 12:00:54 PM11/13/21
to SAS Google Group

Hi all;

Tonight is the Oak Grove star party. It is currently quite foggy, at least here in Lathrop, so I’ll be announcing my intentions later if or if not the fog lifts in time.

Baldy

Jeff Baldwin

Lathrop, CA

Ashish Jain

Nov 13, 2021, 5:35:20 PM11/13/21
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jeff,

With the weather being cloudy in Stockton, is the star party still happening?

Best Regards,
Ashish Jain

Nov 13, 2021, 5:53:52 PM11/13/21
to stockt...@googlegroups.com

Here in Lathrop, the weather stinks. Miguel in Modesto says it’s clear there. I am waiting for anybody to post here telling us what it is like in Stockton. One way or the other I’m going to decide for my own go-no-go decision. I think I’ll post my decision around 4PM.

Jeff Baldwin

Lathrop, CA

Image removed by sender.

image001.jpg

Bill Litel

Nov 13, 2021, 5:56:04 PM11/13/21
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
Does someone up here have the key?

Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2021 2:53:38 PM
To: stockt...@googlegroups.com <stockt...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: RE: Oak Grove

[EXTERNAL EMAIL - Please use caution]

Karina M

Nov 13, 2021, 6:05:36 PM11/13/21
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
I’m in Stockton. Here’s a pic of what it looks like from my backyard. I live 5min from oak grove.

Weather says clearing at 6pm.

Jeffrey B. Baldwin

Nov 13, 2021, 6:06:30 PM11/13/21
to stockt...@googlegroups.com

I have the key. I sent the manage a message asking if its cloudy and we don’t show up if I still have to come up and lock the gate and stuff. I haven’t heard back yet.

If somebody in Stockton could please pipe in here and let us out-of-towners know if it is cloudy or clear right now we’d appreciate it.

Baldy

Jeff Baldwin

Lathrop, CA

image001.jpg

Maria R. Garza

Nov 13, 2021, 6:30:53 PM11/13/21
to stockt...@googlegroups.com, Jeffrey B. Baldwin

Jeffrey B. Baldwin

Nov 13, 2021, 6:31:18 PM11/13/21
to Maria R. Garza, stockt...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Maria!

Jeff Baldwin

Lathrop, CA

image001.jpg

Tim Clark

Nov 13, 2021, 8:00:48 PM11/13/21
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jeff
I just spoke with Leo and he’s at the park. Skies are real poor and Leo talked with the park’s supervisor and the supervisor told Leo he would lock the gate as soon as everyone was out of the park.

Jeffrey B. Baldwin

Nov 13, 2021, 8:10:11 PM11/13/21
to stockt...@googlegroups.com

I don’t think he’s hooked up to the bulletin board. I hope he gets hooked up. This is our default communication platform for this exact reason.

Jeff Baldwin

Lathrop, CA

image001.jpg