Peddler Hill Clear Sky Chart

Bill Litel

May 8, 2021, 11:11:20 AM5/8/21
to SAS Google Group
Doesn’t look horrible, wind is howling here in the Valley

William E. Litel
Vegetation Program Mgr.
ACRT Pacific, LLC

Jeffrey B. Baldwin

May 8, 2021, 12:02:06 PM5/8/21
to stockt...@googlegroups.com

Hey all:

Chris, Chester and I will leave Lathrop around 17:30, pick up Paul in Jackson at 18:30, be at Peddler around 19:30. Back up plans are Shot Rock Vista and Iron Mountain, and lastly the Heliport.

Baldy

Jeff Baldwin

Lathrop, CA

Image removed by sender.

image001.jpg

Jeffrey B. Baldwin

May 8, 2021, 7:31:28 PM5/8/21
to stockt...@googlegroups.com

It’s 16:30 and this is my last announcement on this. We will be at Peddler Hill around 19:30, back up sites are 2: Shot Rock, 3: Iron Mountain, and 4: the Heliport.

Baldy

Jeff Baldwin

Lathrop, CA

image001.jpg