weather outlook

bal...@comcast.net

Mar 17, 2023, 9:36:03 PM3/17/23
to stockt...@googlegroups.com

Hi SAS:

The weather outlook for Saturday night still stinks. I’ll keep checking.

Baldy

Jeff Baldwin

Lathrop, CA

image001.png

bal...@comcast.net

Mar 18, 2023, 12:19:23 PM3/18/23
to stockt...@googlegroups.com

Hi SAS:

Here is the weather outlook for the Messier Marathon at Hwy 4. Clouds in the forecast and rain later, which means I probably would get my equipment wet on the way back. Unless there is a change I probably won’t be going tonight. I’ll report again later today. . . .

image001.png

William Litel

Mar 18, 2023, 12:42:01 PM3/18/23
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
  Thanks for the heads up Jeff.

William E. Litel
1810 Santa Fe Dr.
Stockton, CA, 95209

Jason Keyes

Mar 18, 2023, 1:26:10 PM3/18/23
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
I have to agree on not going. If it's going to be mostly cloudy, it will not be good for any observing, and if it rains too, that'll be even worse. I see heavy clouds starting early afternoon then rain coming at 2am...

Jason