Saturday night

bal...@comcast.net

Oct 23, 2022, 9:55:12 PM10/23/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com

Hi SAS Gawkers:

So, Saturday night, 10/29/22, I know there is an Oak Grove star party, but I plan on going to either Hwy 4 or the Heliport that night. Moonset is around 21:36, so I’ll have some time to goof with my drive system for a few hours before full dark kicks in. If anybody else is interested, please announce it here.

Baldy

Jeff Baldwin

Lathrop, CA

Paul Kovacik

Oct 23, 2022, 10:25:07 PM10/23/22
to SAS Google Group
Jeff,
I'm not sure at this time. I want to wait until we get a little closer to next Saturday before I decide. It might rain☔ or be windy🌬️.

Paul Kovacik

You haven't failed until you quit trying.

michael lavieri

Oct 23, 2022, 11:11:27 PM10/23/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com

bal...@comcast.net

Oct 23, 2022, 11:35:07 PM10/23/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com

Weather permitting, I plan on spending the first three hours busting my drive rates photographically, and when the Moon goes down, gawk. Be safe and have fun in SD. Say HI to Katie.

Jason Keyes

Oct 25, 2022, 4:10:39 PM10/25/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
I'll be at heliport or hwy 4, weather permitting.

Jason

bal...@comcast.net

Oct 25, 2022, 4:30:12 PM10/25/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com

Awesome!

Oct 26, 2022, 12:55:47 PM10/26/22
to Stockton Astronomical Society
Morning all I apologize for the delayed reply, the week has been busy. Sounds like alot are heading to Highway 4 instead of Astronomy in the park? just wanna be sure. Also i'm a bit concerned about weather too x.x

Bill Litel

Oct 26, 2022, 1:39:18 PM10/26/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
Two events this weekend should the weather hold up.
High altitude star party at the heliport is being discussed with Jeff.
Astronomy in the Park is Saturday night at Oak Grove Regional park with Doug leading that group.

William E. Litel

Contract Vegetation Program Mgr.

ISA Certified Arborist WE-5486-A

TRAQ Certified, Calif. Cert. Nrsy. Pro. 2114

ACRT Pacific, LLC

Cell: 209-302-0095

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, EMPLOYEE, OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THE MESSAGE TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY. THANK YOU.

Oct 26, 2022, 2:08:46 PM10/26/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
I'll most likely end up ay Hwy 4, but possibly the Heliport.