Hwy 4???

1 view

Jeffrey B. Baldwin

Nov 26, 2021, 10:03:53 PM11/26/21
to SAS Google Group

Hi SAS:

Weather looks good tomorrow night. Is anybody going up gawking?

Baldy

Jeff Baldwin

Lathrop, CA

Patrick Leman

Nov 26, 2021, 10:47:16 PM11/26/21
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
Jeff,

It was great seeing you and the movie at the last meeting.
I desperately wanted to get to Highway 4 ... but it appears I may have torn my rotator cuff in my right shoulder. The aging process is kicking my tail but good.
Hopefully I won;t be headed down the surgery path.

I hope to get up the hill in the not too distant future.

regards,
Pat

Jeffrey B. Baldwin

Nov 26, 2021, 10:56:50 PM11/26/21
to stockt...@googlegroups.com

Good luck on that Pat, we will catch up somewhere along the way.

Jeff Baldwin

Lathrop, CA

image001.jpg

Bill Litel

Nov 26, 2021, 10:58:49 PM11/26/21
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
I’ll be with the AAU for a BBQ in SJ.

Clear skies

Nov 27, 2021, 12:20:04 AM11/27/21
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
Sorry Jeff,

Even though I’ll be there in spirit, I’m not available this weekend. Please enjoy the evening’s viewing for me. Hope to see you and the rest of the group soon.

I miss you all,
James

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 26, 2021, at 7:03 PM, Jeffrey B. Baldwin <bal...@comcast.net> wrote:

Eric Holland

Nov 27, 2021, 12:34:29 AM11/27/21
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
I wasn't planning to but if the weather is good and nobody else seems to be going let me know and I'll meet you there.

Regards,

Eric

Tim Clark

Nov 27, 2021, 11:05:00 AM11/27/21
to stockt...@googlegroups.com

I’m in if the skies look good. Will know for sure this afternoon.