Re: Photos from SAS Pot Luck July 17 2021

(360) 640-0093

Jul 18, 2021, 9:40:20 PM7/18/21
to Tim Clark, SAS Google Group, SAS Contact
Sorry I missed it. Congrats on the cake Mike!

On Jul 18, 2021 14:04, Tim Clark <timothy...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello !
While the temperature was a bit warm at Oak Grove park yesterday we had a nice breeze, a lot of good friends and great food to keep us happy.
Many thanks to all who attended the Pot Luck In The Park and those that contributed to make it a real success.
The Astronomy In The Park event was also a great success with several scopes from the SAS members and a good turnout (my estimate is 50+ folks) of the public including Nihar's Scouting Group from Manteca.
We missed the SAS members that couldn't attend but will look forward to seeing everyone either at upcoming star parties or the General Meeting on Aug 12 on Zoom.

Attached are some photos of the Pot Luck and AITP.

Clear skies,
Tim

michael lavieri

Jul 19, 2021, 12:31:24 PM7/19/21
to SAS Google Group, SAS Contact, Tim Clark
Thanks, Tim.