Saturday night at Peddler Hill

Jeffrey B. Baldwin

May 27, 2022, 6:12:16 PM5/27/22
to SAS Google Group

Hi SAS gawkers:

I was planning on going to Peddler Hill Saturday night. I think I’ll have my telescope torn apart and most likely won’t have it working yet, plus the skies are supposed to be clear but hazy. So at this time I doubt that I will be going. That could change, but for now, nope.

Baldy

Jeff Baldwin

Lathrop, CA

Jason Keyes

May 27, 2022, 7:10:21 PM5/27/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
I saw the weather and thought the same thing... Sunday night looks good, however. I'm planning on heliport or maybe peddler hill for Sunday night, if anyone is interested.

Clear skies!!

Jason

Leo Cervantes

May 27, 2022, 7:17:38 PM5/27/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
Same with me guys, I don’t think I’ll be going either, I came down to Hermosa Beach in Southern California to do a pretty sizable termite work repair job and mold, I expect to be here three weeks, sorry I can’t make it Doug we could always colorize some of the photos to make some people brown lol! 😂

Sent from my iPhone

Paul Kovacik

May 27, 2022, 8:05:05 PM5/27/22
to SAS Google Group
Jason,
I'm not sure if I will get onto my computer to check the weather. Let's stay in touch and maybe the Heliport or Peddler Hill for Sunday night might be in cards.

Paul Kovacik

Patet Coelum

Bill Litel

May 27, 2022, 8:20:39 PM5/27/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
Image.jpeg

William E. Litel

ISA Certified Arborist WE-5486-A

Calif. Cert. Nrsy. Pro. 2114

ACRT Pacific, LLC

Cell: 209-302-0095

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, EMPLOYEE, OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THE MESSAGE TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY. THANK YOU.

May 27, 2022, 10:34:11 PM5/27/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
Screenshot_20220527-193108_Chrome.jpg

Jason Keyes

May 27, 2022, 10:36:48 PM5/27/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
Heliport looks best to me for Sunday...

Paul Kovacik

May 27, 2022, 10:40:06 PM5/27/22
to SAS Google Group
Jason,
Let me check a few things tomorrow. The heliport sounds good though.

Paul Kovacik

Patet Coelum