Lunar Eclipse

1 view

Paul Kovacik

Jun 5, 2022, 2:38:24 PM6/5/22
to SAS Google Group
Apparently some members did not see the photos that I took out at Highway 4 a few weeks ago so I'm sending the link out again.

Mike, Jeff, Eric, Tim and myself went out to Highway 4 last night to observe and photograph the Lunar Eclipse. We had a great time.

Here is a link to the photos that I took. The last two photos were taken in my backyard at midnight because I headed for home before the eclipse was finished. We did have some clouds that snuck in but all in all it was a nice night. Enjoy!

Paul
Clear Skies - Low Winds - Low Humidity

Laura Perez

Jun 5, 2022, 2:52:06 PM6/5/22