Oak Grove

Jeffrey B. Baldwin

Jan 8, 2022, 6:09:19 PM1/8/22
to SAS Google Group

Hi SAS Gawkers;

I just talked to Jerry, who lives close to Oak Grove, and he says at this time [15:00] it’s clear. It’s not here in Lathrop, but since it is up there I’m heading up to Oak Grove with Chester. See you folks there,

Baldy

Jeff Baldwin

Lathrop, CA

Karina M

Jan 8, 2022, 6:11:16 PM1/8/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
I live 4min away from Oak Grove. Here’s what it looks like now!

IMG_151086158.MOV

Eric Holland

Jan 8, 2022, 6:13:26 PM1/8/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com

Paul Kovacik

Jan 8, 2022, 6:16:13 PM1/8/22
to SAS Google Group
I arrived very early. Partly cloudy skies, so it looks like it will be good viewing for a while until the fog sets in

Right now there are no people waiting to observe but I'm sure that will change in a little while.

Paul

Patet Coelum

Leo Cervantes

Jan 8, 2022, 7:04:24 PM1/8/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
I’ll be there too!

Sent from my iPhone

spacecadetdoug

Jan 8, 2022, 7:56:43 PM1/8/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
On my way

Jeff Baldwin

Jan 8, 2022, 10:43:11 PM1/8/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for that weather video!

I live 4min away from Oak Grove. Here’s what it looks like now!

image001.jpg