Another somewhat better version of the comet ZTF

Jason Keyes

Jan 25, 2023, 12:23:38 AM1/25/23
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
I got a couple more hours on comet ZTF early this morning. I set the gain lower and changed the filter to a light pollution filter. There's some gradient that I haven't been able to remove without harming the comet data, so, for now, I leave it in.

Hoping for more clear skies!

--
Jason Keyes
c2022_ZTF_012423.png

Bob Jarrett

Jan 25, 2023, 12:33:19 AM1/25/23
to stockt...@googlegroups.com

Very nice!

Clear Skies!!!

Stockton Astronomical Society

Jan 25, 2023, 1:39:29 PM1/25/23
to Stockton Astronomical Society
Whoa it looks so good! Thanks for Sharing Jason!

-Mike Chapman

bald...@comcast.net

Jan 25, 2023, 3:10:23 PM1/25/23
to stockt...@googlegroups.com

Jason, nice shot!

Dust tail, gas tail and an anti-tail! Awesome.

Jason, next time you go somewhere to shoot, let me know, I’d like to tag along. I’ll do some more tick counting and then try to shoot the comet.

Baldy