Astronomy Humor

Paul Kovacik

Feb 16, 2022, 1:32:23 PM2/16/22
to SAS Google Group
image.png
Paul Kovacik
Patet Coelum

Jeff Baldwin

Feb 16, 2022, 2:17:31 PM2/16/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
Excellent

Bill Litel

Feb 16, 2022, 4:44:41 PM2/16/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
Nice

William E. Litel

ISA Certified Arborist WE-5486-A

Calif. Cert. Nrsy. Pro. 2114

ACRT Pacific, LLC

Cell: 209-302-0095

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, EMPLOYEE, OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THE MESSAGE TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY. THANK YOU.

Feb 16, 2022, 5:15:04 PM2/16/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
cute. i love it.

*~Maria R. Garza-Ramirez~* ~Have a Wonderful Day~

Jason Keyes

Feb 16, 2022, 6:37:46 PM2/16/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
Haha, an algorithm for naked eye astronomy

Laura Perez

Feb 21, 2022, 7:28:34 PM2/21/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
Happy Monday, I took this picture a few months ago. Do you guys know what it could be?

Paul Kovacik

Feb 22, 2022, 10:25:25 AM2/22/22
to SAS Google Group
Hi Laura,
It's either a UFO or light reflecting off of your camera lens?

I don't know.
Patet Coelum

Chris Larson

Feb 22, 2022, 10:37:28 AM2/22/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
Interesting! I got in some observing both Friday and Saturday nights at the house. I saw a long tailed meteorite about 7:45pm Friday going NE to SW, then several smaller ones Saturday that seemed to originate from Orion's belt, headed SE. The first one was definitely a meteorite, but I attributed the others to maybe another Starling burning up...

Chris

Paul Kovacik

Feb 22, 2022, 10:43:10 AM2/22/22
to SAS Google Group
Very nice! 👍
Paul Kovacik

Patet Coelum

Bob Jarrett

Feb 22, 2022, 12:57:49 PM2/22/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com

That look like a Rocket Launch. Where you looking towards Vandenburg Air Force Base?

On Wed, Feb 16, 2022 at 3:37 PM Jason Keyes <jkey...@gmail.com> wrote:

Haha, an algorithm for naked eye astronomy

On Wed, Feb 16, 2022, 10:32 AM Paul Kovacik <2021spa...@gmail.com> wrote:

Paul Kovacik

Patet Coelum

Bob Jarrett

Feb 22, 2022, 1:03:41 PM2/22/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com

Laura Perez

Feb 22, 2022, 2:22:44 PM2/22/22
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
For sure it wasn't a reflection of the lense that's how it looked with my naked eye.