camera to give away

bal...@comcast.net

Jan 5, 2024, 2:44:18 PMJan 5
to stockt...@googlegroups.com, 21dan...@att.net, bal...@comcast.net, be...@greider.us, Bill Thomas, Chris Pezzoni, Douglas Christensen, Eric Holland, James Schuknecht, Jason Keyes, jes...@surewest.net, jlinhs...@gmail.com, John Schimpf, Kevin Hall, larag...@gmail.com, lonr...@comcast.net, Mat Hutchings, Mike Lavieri, mi...@hamsoftware.org, Neal Lear, Omar Anzaldua, Paul Kovacik, rhedrick0609, richard...@gmail.com, Tim Clark, Gerald Hyatt, Mark Gibbons, Michael Chapman, Rebecca Lewis

Hi SAS:

Rosemary Atkinson has a camera that she is going to dispose of and wanted to know if anybody in the club is interested in it. It is a Canon Powershot SD800IS. I downloaded a photo of one, it looks like this:

Please let me know if you are interested in this. I think it’s free, I’m sure it is, but if you’re interested in it I’ll connect you up with Rosemary.

Baldy

Jeff Baldwin

Lathrop, CA

image001.png

William Litel

Jan 5, 2024, 3:26:34 PMJan 5
to stockt...@googlegroups.com, 21dan...@att.net, bal...@comcast.net, be...@greider.us, Bill Thomas, Chris Pezzoni, Douglas Christensen, Eric Holland, James Schuknecht, Jason Keyes, jes...@surewest.net, jlinhs...@gmail.com, John Schimpf, Kevin Hall, larag...@gmail.com, lonr...@comcast.net, Mat Hutchings, Mike Lavieri, mi...@hamsoftware.org, Neal Lear, Omar Anzaldua, Paul Kovacik, rhedrick0609, richard...@gmail.com, Tim Clark, Gerald Hyatt, Mark Gibbons, Michael Chapman, Rebecca Lewis
  Thank you for the offer, but no thank you.

Cheers,

William E. Litel
ISA Certified Arborist
WE-5486-A