EC Meeting

1 view

Fred Schumacher

Nov 29, 2021, 8:07:52 PM11/29/21
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
EC Team,

Just a reminder that we will be meeting at the pizza parlor on this Thursday night. Can some one provide the name and their address?

Thanks
Fred

Jeffrey B. Baldwin

Nov 29, 2021, 9:16:02 PM11/29/21
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
Michael's Pizza
2300 W. Alpine Ave
Stockton CA

Jeff Baldwin
Lathrop, CA

https://www.avg.com

spacecadetdoug

Nov 29, 2021, 9:56:29 PM11/29/21
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
I will not be there.
I am having dental surgery at 2:30 that afternoon....first step to getting two new molars implanted.
I'm sure I  will not be coherent,  by 7:30.....not that I  am very coherent  any time.....
Doug

Bill Litel

Nov 29, 2021, 9:59:10 PM11/29/21
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
I was going to say… coherent!? There’s a stretch! 😉