Hwy 4

Jeffrey B. Baldwin

Nov 25, 2021, 1:42:54 PM11/25/21
to SAS Google Group

Happy Thanksgiving SAS:

Chester and I are planning to go to Hwy 4 Saturday night, UNLESS I predict high enough water vapor to make fog guck before tear down. If the probability of water vapor is high, I’ll go to the Heliport. I’ll announce my intentions Saturday afternoon. Currently, CSC for Saturday is nice.

Baldy

Jeff Baldwin

Lathrop, CA

Jeffrey B. Baldwin

Nov 27, 2021, 12:09:21 PM11/27/21
to SAS Google Group

Hi SAS:

So far it looks like Chester, me, Paul and Tim for sure, maybe Eric, at Hwy 4 tonight. It appears that the skies will be good.

Bill Litel

Nov 27, 2021, 12:10:00 PM11/27/21
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
Clear skies

Nov 27, 2021, 12:31:38 PM11/27/21
to SAS Google Group
Finally. I hope that we have clear skies tonight. 🔭🪐

You can observe a lot by just watching. Yogi Berra

Leo Cervantes

Nov 27, 2021, 1:04:41 PM11/27/21
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
I’ll be with my family that weekend otherwise I’d love to go.
Thanks!
Leo

Sent from my iPhone

Jeffrey B. Baldwin

Nov 27, 2021, 3:56:11 PM11/27/21
to stockt...@googlegroups.com

I think Io is emerging around 7:10 PM and the red spot is transiting around 8PM. If I’m wrong about these, sorry.

Jeff Baldwin

Lathrop, CA

Paul Kovacik

Nov 27, 2021, 4:02:40 PM11/27/21
to SAS Google Group
Lots of good stuff to see on Jupiter tonight.

You can observe a lot by just watching.
Yogi Berra

Jeffrey B. Baldwin

Nov 27, 2021, 4:31:09 PM11/27/21
to stockt...@googlegroups.com

My goals are to 1, tick count my sidereal tech system, 2, adjust things on the scope that have needed work for a while, and 3, what objects in Pisces Aust, Sculptor and Fornax. I’ll check out Jupiter in there somewhere along the way.

Jeff Baldwin

Lathrop, CA

Eric Holland

Nov 27, 2021, 6:52:47 PM11/27/21