Hwy 4 tomorrow night, Saturday, 6/29/24

bal...@comcast.net

Jun 28, 2024, 11:01:28 AM (5 days ago) Jun 28
to stockt...@googlegroups.com

Hi SAS:

Tomorrow night is the Hwy 4 star party. Below is the weather prediction, other than being a hot day and a bit of seeing issues, things are looking fairly well.

Baldy

Jeff Baldwin

Lathrop, CA

image001.png

William Litel

Jun 28, 2024, 4:04:29 PM (5 days ago) Jun 28
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
  Y’all be careful up there near that dry grass!

William E. Litel
ISA Certified Arborist
WE-5486-A
TRAQ Certified

On Jun 28, 2024, at 8:01 AM, bal...@comcast.net wrote:

Hi SAS:

Tomorrow night is the Hwy 4 star party. Below is the weather prediction, other than being a hot day and a bit of seeing issues, things are looking fairly well.

Baldy

<image001.png>

Jeff Baldwin

Lathrop, CA

Eric Holland

Jun 28, 2024, 5:20:57 PM (5 days ago) Jun 28
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
I may head to the Campo Seco site instead of Hwy 4.  It has been a while and I want to confirm the quality of the site is still decent.  I'll probably try to do some imaging.

Regards,

Eric