hrm

Paul Miller

Jun 25, 2008, 1:49:28 PM6/25/08
to stockmonkey
I had hoped we'd get some more people... I got a lotta emails about
the stockmonkey modules and the related Stochastics module... But
where is everyone??!?

Oh well.

If nothing else, I'll use this as an announce list.

GregJessup

Jun 26, 2008, 7:44:04 AM6/26/08
to stockmonkey
I think it will grow over time. May want to make sure this group is on
the cpan site as well.

-Greg

Paul Miller

Jun 26, 2008, 8:58:05 AM6/26/08
to stock...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 04:44:04AM -0700, GregJessup wrote:
> I think it will grow over time. May want to make sure this group is on
> the cpan site as well.

You mean in the docs? I intend to link to it from the docs at
some point. I'm going to implement the CCI next and when I push
that to CPAN I'll definitely link to the group.

-Paul

--
If riding in an airplane is flying, then riding in a boat is swimming.
85 jumps, 36.0 minutes of freefall, 69.1 freefall miles.