hi there

Paul Miller

Jun 21, 2008, 9:34:45 AM6/21/08
to stock...@googlegroups.com
To anyone joining or thinking about joining the list...

It seemed counterproductive to me to be the only one taking in
error and bug reports for most of the tech modules on CPAN. If
feature requests, bugs, and API discussions were public, relevant
opinions might have a chance to be heard.

I also imagined authors from other languages, or authors who
don't want to use pre-built modules for whatever reason, might
have input or questions about how these things are calculated.

(For most of the tech formula, a simple spreadsheet would do the
trick.)

-Paul

--
If riding in an airplane is flying, then riding in a boat is swimming.
85 jumps, 36.0 minutes of freefall, 69.1 freefall miles.