small update

h.we...@uvt.nl

Aug 27, 2008, 10:45:47 AM8/27/08
to Stockholm Meeting Aug 2008
I just added a new version of the ontology that includes an attempt
towards a summary (with at least repetition of REA as possible).
Furthermore, I have changed the 3b a bit; the notion of "port" fits
well with e3value, but less with ws-choreography (where a port groups
several actions rather
than one), REA or openedi. So I have skipped this part again and
suggest that we keep close to REA and see the exchange event as the
fulfilment of a commitment, and brought about by a business event -
part of a business transaction. The relationship business event-
exchange event is a bit implicit in the REA BOV such as described in
the ISO/IEC document, but I think it is right.

One question raised is the relationship between business transaction
and real process.The real process orchestrates services, but it also
somehow has an (external) interface.

Hans