Clojure Träff - Svarm Coding Torsdagen den 15:e November på Campanja

C. Arel

Nov 5, 2012, 2:45:12 AM11/5/12
to Stockholm Clojure User Group
Hello,
Flest personer kunde torsdagen den 15:e november så nu e det spikat.
Nedanför finns länk till pizza val.

Ses då!

/Can

http://doodle.com/2m3kathk56tkne6m

Kristoffer Roupé

Nov 7, 2012, 7:01:57 AM11/7/12
to stockholm-cloj...@googlegroups.com
Vilken tid blev det tillslut?

mvh,
Kristoffer

2012/11/5 C. Arel <java1...@gmail.com>

--
(cheers '(Kristoffer))

C. Arel

Nov 7, 2012, 7:20:36 AM11/7/12
to stockholm-cloj...@googlegroups.com
Kl.1800

Mvh,
Can

Christoffer Ekeroth

Nov 8, 2012, 4:58:29 AM11/8/12
to stockholm-cloj...@googlegroups.com

Christoffer Ekeroth

Nov 12, 2012, 6:46:11 AM11/12/12
to stockholm-cloj...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody! With the Clojure meetup fast approaching, now is the time to get educated!

It would be cool if we could research the different tools and techniques necessary for building a web app in order to maximize the amount of time spent doing interesting stuff.

Here's a rundown of the suggested subjects:

 * Serving HTTP requests and HTML templating with Noir / Compojure
 * Resizing and processing images
 * Uploading images to S3
 * Interfacing with a database such as MongoDB or PostgreSQL

Can has offered to do some research on serving HTTP requests + HTML templating.

I (Christoffer) was thinking I could look into uploading images to S3.

We also came up with the idea of uploading a Compojure app skeleton to github that people can fork and play around with.

Anyhow, here are some more interesting articles about writing web apps in Clojure:

And remember - knowledge is power!

Joel Westerberg

Nov 12, 2012, 6:53:09 AM11/12/12
to stockholm-cloj...@googlegroups.com
I'm currently writing a rather large app in clojure with compojure + hiccup. I can talk a little about this if anybody is interested. I was thinking anyway of setting up a basic app with some things in place and share on the githubs.

Joel Westerberg

Nov 12, 2012, 6:55:55 AM11/12/12
to stockholm-cloj...@googlegroups.com
hm, damn, board-meeting on thursday, missed that, so I can't come sorry.

Christoffer Ekeroth

Nov 12, 2012, 7:03:04 AM11/12/12
to stockholm-cloj...@googlegroups.com
Here's a project template that could be pretty good to start from:

http://blog.heroku.com/archives/2011/7/5/clojure_on_heroku/

Joel Westerberg

Nov 12, 2012, 7:35:51 AM11/12/12
to stockholm-cloj...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I was thinking something like that, but add some middleware for having references to the current user and a decent templating system.

C. Arel

Nov 13, 2012, 2:43:49 PM11/13/12
to stockholm-cloj...@googlegroups.com
Har lag upp ett stubb projekt a la Chas Emerick på

Jimmy Larsson

Nov 14, 2012, 6:35:46 AM11/14/12
to stockholm-cloj...@googlegroups.com

Detta ser ut att bli riktigt kul, kan tyv�rr inte vara med, men hoppas
kunna n�sta g�ng.

/MVH Jimmy

On Tue, 2012-11-13 at 11:43 -0800, C. Arel wrote:
> Har lag upp ett stubb projekt a la Chas Emerick p�
> https://github.com/Cantheman/twitpic-clone-clojure-meetup.git
>

> On Monday, November 12, 2012 1:03:04 PM UTC+1, Christoffer Ekeroth
> wrote:
> Here's a project template that could be pretty good to start
> from:
>

> https://github.com/technomancy/lein-heroku/tree/master/lein-template
>

> http://blog.heroku.com/archives/2011/7/5/clojure_on_heroku/
>
> On Monday, 5 November 2012 08:45:13 UTC+1, C. Arel wrote:
> Hello,
> Flest personer kunde torsdagen den 15:e november s� nu
> e det spikat.
> Nedanf�r finns l�nk till pizza val.
>
> Ses d�!
>
> /Can
>
> http://doodle.com/2m3kathk56tkne6m

Peter Marklund

Nov 14, 2012, 4:01:47 PM11/14/12
to stockholm-cloj...@googlegroups.com
Grymt! Den här tyckte jag såg rätt användbar ut också som template:

Peter

Kristoffer Roupé

Nov 15, 2012, 8:53:44 AM11/15/12
to stockholm-cloj...@googlegroups.com, stockholm-cloj...@googlegroups.com
Tänkte bara meddela att jag förmodligen blir lite sen ca18:30.

Med vänlig hälsning,
Kristoffer

(This message was sent from my phone)