Fwd: Cathedral FOCUS Message #175 DEADLINE: Annual Back to School Fundraiser

1 view

Debbie George

Aug 13, 2014, 2:21:15 PM8/13/14
to SMYL Google Group, Robby Varghese
The deadline to participate in the Annual Back to School Fundraiser is fast approaching. The last day to pledge or donate supplies is this Sunday, August 17, 2014.

If you have not already participated or would like to pledge again (there is no limit!), please enter all required information on the spreadsheet found here. Just click View full spreadsheet in the top right hand corner to edit the spreadsheet.

We will be having a brief meeting after perunnal this Sunday to discuss the logistics on purchasing, assembling and delivering the bookbags. We ask EVERYONE to stay back for just a few minutes to discuss. We will be meeting in one of the Sunday School classrooms.

Thanks!