Church is Canceled

Cathedral FOCUS

Jan 5, 2014, 8:13:30 AM1/5/14
to Cathedral FOCUS Google Group, SMYL Google Group
Due to the inclement weather, service has been canceled for today. Once again, there will be no service today.

Cherian George

Jan 5, 2014, 8:18:50 AM1/5/14
to stmaryscat...@googlegroups.com, Cathedral FOCUS Google Group, SMYL Google Group
Is this evening pot luck cancelled to

Sent from my iPhone

Cathedral FOCUS

Jan 5, 2014, 8:24:19 AM1/5/14
to stmaryscat...@googlegroups.com, stmaryscat...@googlegroups.com, SMYL Google Group
So far, we're still good to go. We may decide to do it earlier at 3. I'll send an email out shortly with an update.

Verizon

Jan 5, 2014, 11:28:14 AM1/5/14
to stmarysc...@googlegroups.com, stmaryscat...@googlegroups.com, SMYL Google Group
Dear all
I was planning to attend but because of the weather situation I am leaving early. Hope everything will work out
Loving Johnson Achen

Sent from my iPhone