Church Cleaning TOMORROW

Cathedral FOCUS

Apr 10, 2014, 11:50:15 AM4/10/14
to SMYL Google Group, Cathedral FOCUS Google Group, Rev. Fr. CJ Johnson, Rev. Fr. Aju Mathews
Hello everyone! This is just a very friendly reminder that we will be having a church cleaning TOMORROW, Saturday April 11 at 10:00 AM. We humbly request everyone to attend. This includes ALL youth, FOCUS, Sunday School children and adults! The more the merrier! =)

Click here to add/update your contact information.

St. Mary's Malankara Orthodox Syrian Cathedral
1424 Orthodox Street | Philadelphia, PA 19124

E-Mail: cathedr...@gmail.com
Website: www.stmaryscathedral.net

Follow us on:

Debbie George

Apr 10, 2014, 12:07:15 PM4/10/14
to SMYL Google Group, Cathedral FOCUS Google Group, Rev. Fr. CJ Johnson, Rev. Fr. Aju Mathews
Obviously, being at home with a baby has made me lose track of what day it is ;) The church cleaning IS NOT tomorrow! It's on Saturday! You still have to come, though =)