SUS Diocese News - October 29, 2019

STMRYCPTS COMMUNICATION

Oct 29, 2019, 12:36:44 PM10/29/19
to stmaryorl...@googlegroups.com
SUS Diocese News
Dear Brethren,
Pray you are all well.
As we approach the end of October, see what His Grace shares with us:
"As October 31st draws near, I want to make all uninformed Christians in our Diocese aware of certain traditions celebrated in the United States on this day. The "Halloween" celebration pays tribute to Satan. Every act revolving around Halloween is in honor of false gods. False gods are spirits in the Satanic realm."
In Christ.
FL Family Convention

Dates: November 28-30, 2019

Theme: The Christian and the World

Location: Titusville, FL
ACTS29 College Convention

Dates: December 18-21, 2019

Theme: How To Be A Sinner

Speaker:
Fr. Elisha Rizk

Location: Titusville, FL
M.O.V.E. HS Boys Winter Conference

Dates: December 21-24, 2019

Theme: Resilience and Confidence

Location: Titusville, FL
Pre-Marital Retreat

As of 2010, attendance is a mandatory requirement for couples obtaining permission to marry within the Southern Diocese.

Texas Pre-Marital Retreat
Dates: mid-Oct to early-Nov

Florida Pre-Marital Retreat
Dates: January 10-12, 2020

Georgia Pre-Marital Retreat
Dates: May 15-17, 2020

Tennessee Pre-Marital Retreat
Dates: TBA

Orthodox Christian Campus Ministries ~ (OCCM)

Help ensure that your college students will be connected with Orthodox fellowship on-campus and navigate their freshman year of college as Orthodox college students!

Amazon Smile-Coptic Orthodox Patriarchate Diocese of Southern United States

Through AmazonSmile, Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of eligible smile.amazon.com purchases to the charities selected by customers.
Here is the link to share with everyone to use when purchasing on Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/22-3329366

If you shop on Amazon.com, please always use your same Amazon account login information using the link and 0.5% of the purchase will be donated to the Diocese: (create an account if you do not have one)
WTL HS Girls Convention
December 27-30, 2019

Arabic Youth Convention
January 31 - February 2, 2020
Be sure to follow us:
Coptic Orthodox Diocese of the Southern United States | PO Box 1005, Colleyville, TX 76034
Unsubscribe ehab...@yahoo.com
Update Profile | About Constant Contact
Sent by ne...@suscopts.org in collaboration with
Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.
Try email marketing for free today!