SUS Diocese News - March 24, 2020

STMRYCPTS COMMUNICATION

Mar 25, 2020, 10:29:09 AM3/25/20
to stmaryorl...@googlegroups.com
SUS Diocese News
Dear Brethren,
We hope and pray you are all safe during this challenging time.
We like to share the live streaming of prayers from the Abbey:

Prayers from the Abbey | Live Broadcasting Times
Monday through Friday
04:00 AM CST: Midnight Praises followed by Matins
12:00 PM CST: Divine Liturgy

Saturday
04:00 AM CST: Midnight Praises
06:00 AM CST: Divine Liturgy
03:00 PM CST: Vespers

Sunday
03:00 AM CST: Midnight Praise
07:00 AM CST: Divine Liturgy
04:00 PM CST: Evening Prayer

Please join us live on:

Recordings are also available on:
In Christ.
During Difficult Times by His Grace

A Spiritual Message Regarding the Coronavirus from His Grace

God’s Comfort to His People (Arabic) by His Grace

How to Live Righteously by HG Bishop Basil

Watch >
On Bended Knees by HG Bishop Gregory

Coptic Reader

During this difficult and trying time, access to liturgical prayers and books is essential for spiritual growth and maintaining a connection to the Church and her members.

To that end, the Coptic Reader development team, under the auspices and blessings of HG Bishop Youssef, want to do our part.

In our next app release, we plan to unlock the entire content library of the app for free for the entire world to use.

H.O.P.E. Egypt Relief Fund

H.O.P.E. has opened an emergency fund to help those areas in need of support to rebuild their lives. Please pray for the safety of our brethren in Egypt and everywhere.

H.O.P.E. Resurrection Project

The 2020 Resurrection Project aims to provide more of our needy brethren in Egypt with new clothing and food products such as meat, chicken, eggs, butter, rice, sugar, oil, tea, cheese, and pasta to thousands of families in multiple regions of Egypt. Through the love and care of many generous donors, last year $114,000 USD was spent blessing thousands of families with joy.

Orthodox Christian Campus Ministries ~ (OCCM)

Help ensure that your college students will be connected with Orthodox fellowship on-campus and navigate their freshman year of college as Orthodox college students!

Amazon Smile-Coptic Orthodox Patriarchate Diocese of Southern United States

Through AmazonSmile, Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of eligible smile.amazon.com purchases to the charities selected by customers.
Here is the link to share with everyone to use when purchasing on Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/22-3329366

If you shop on Amazon.com, please always use your same Amazon account login information using the link and 0.5% of the purchase will be donated to the Diocese: (create an account if you do not have one)
Be sure to follow us:
Coptic Orthodox Diocese of the Southern United States | PO Box 1005, Colleyville, TX 76034