Announcement

STMRYCPTS COMMUNICATION

Mar 27, 2020, 2:01:32 PM3/27/20
to stmaryorl...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

Corona virus pandemic, the funeral will be limited to the immediate family only. Only a maximum of 10 people could be in church.
       On behalf of all the family, I would like to thank you all for all your love and support for us.
       As much as we would love to have you all with us, unfortunately because of the current regulations due to the Corona virus pandemic, the funeral will be limited to the immediate family only. Only a maximum of 10 people could be in church.
       Thanks again for all your care, support and prayers. It means a lot for us.

In Christ,

Fr. Aaron Hanna

STMRYCPTS COMMUNICATION

Apr 4, 2020, 9:32:57 AM4/4/20
to stmaryorl...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

We pray that everyone is well and using this time wisely to get closer to God. We are facing an unprecedented situation due to the Coronvirus pandemic, which is affecting our daily lives in different ways.
In order for the church to do its part in protecting everyone from the spread of the disease, our beloved Pope and bishops have decided to suspend all church activities until further notice. As we approach the Holy week and feast of the Resurrection, all services will be streamed live from St. Mary and St. Moses Abbey (English via the diocese YouTube channel and Coptic/Arabic via the diocese Facebook channel).
We pray that this may be a time of repentance, growing in our relationship with God, as well as having tighter bonds with our families.
May God grant us His Grace to enjoy this most valuable time of the year with Him in a very personal and special way.

In Christ,

Fr. Aaron Hanna