SUS Diocese News - Egyptians Right to the Water of the Nile

STMRYCPTS COMMUNICATION

Mar 14, 2020, 7:29:13 PM3/14/20
to stmaryorl...@googlegroups.com
SUS Diocese News
Egyptians Right to the Water of the Nile
Dear Beloved of Christ,
We pray for the safety of everyone during this Holy Great Fast.

We are seeking the help from everyone to help our brothers and sisters in Egypt during this difficult time. Thus please see the link below. It is a message from the Minister of the Immigration Affairs in Egypt, Nabila Makram.

We are kindly asking to please sign it and spread it as we need as many people as we can to sign it to help our motherland.
> Link
Be sure to follow us: